
Jon's sister, Jessica got married on my Mom's birthday, October 5th. It was a great day to see family and be with Adam and Jess in the temple. We loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Alexander and Doni and Frank. They came over to see our apartment (they were large contributers to our beautiful furniture) and Jon fed them his favorite treat--JELLO. We loved having them here and miss them when we can't see them. Jess and Adam seemed pretty excited to be married, and they looked so great together. Jess is a beauty! We are so happy that they are married now... they are a fun couple. Jon just can't believe that his little sister actually got married... he is a proud brother.

After the wedding reception, we jumped in the car and drove straight to St. George to cheer Juli on in the marathon. She didn't know that we were coming and so it was fun to see her face when she realized we came. Matt and Becca were there with their darling little kids. I just love my nephews, Mitchell and Noah. They are absolutely the sweetest little boys I have ever met. I love my nieces too, Megs and Paige are growing up so fast! Leah wasn't there that weekend, but I missed her, she has such a cute little mini-Michelle personality. We love spending time with our families, they're our best friends.

2 comments:
Lisa--what's up?? Long time no talk! I was so excited when I saw your link on the Barton's blog...did you hear that our little boy has finally arrived?? He was born on Oct. 6 and is absolutely perfect! Glad to hear everything is going well for you and that we can reconnect.
Hey Lisa! I just saw that you guys have a blog on Rachel's blog. So fun to see pics and read an update! We have a blog too, check it out if you get the chance!:
brysonandkatiefish.blogspot.com
Take care!
Post a Comment