Lindsey tagged me... I have to write ten things I am thankful for:
(in no particular order)
1. america
2. chocolate
3. cafe rio and bajio
4. the beach
5. sunshine
6. president hinckley
7. my bed
8. sweats
9. my beautiful family
10. and most of all, my JJ
Thanks for making me grateful Linds! Happy Thanksgiving.
I now tag: Rachel H, Michelle, Juli, Katie, and Rachel B.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am thankful for you!
Happy Thanksgiving LISA! You guys are great :o)
Happy late Thanksgiving! I had the weirdest dream last night that I was at your wedding and you guys were having an auction for charity or something at your reception. It was so weird! Haha! Don't ask why...I guess that's what I get for checking peoples blogs before going to bed...I have weird dreams with them in it! :) Hope all is well!
Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so glad I texted you and found your blog. It is so cute! I love it. Hopefully it will be easier to keep in touch. You guys look like you are doing great! We miss you!
Post a Comment