
This is the first year since Jon and I have been together that we haven't spent at least part of our holiday in Newport. We missed the warm weather and our extended family, but we had a great time back here. The Henriksen's gave us a skiing/snowmobiling trip to a cabin at a resort in the mountains. It snowed the entire time we were there, so there was a lot of fresh snow for us to have fun in. We were busy doing every snow activity we could think of, and then warming up inside this beautiful cabin. There were enough rooms for all of us... thanks mom and dad!

6 comments:
Wasn't that so fun! I miss it already.
That look so fun Lis! I am so glad that I saw you at Ems wedding. I sure do love and miss you so! Hopefully we can get together real soon. Love you girl!
What a cute picture of you too!! I hope your staying warm in the cold weather.
kristen (crosby cuz)
So...random, but I am a friend of Jon's from Timpview so I had to peek in on your fun life. Tell jon hello for me.
lindsey (fish) kearl
www.mamapenuer.blogspot.com
hey lisa! it's jon's cousin michelle taggart! what a stinkin small world when you have a blog right?!! hey, eric and i have your x-mas present since i was sick during x-mas, i wasn't able to drop it by the beach house. sooo sorry, please forgive me! i would love to mail the present to you, so if you could e-mail me your address. glad to see you two are doing well. say hi to jon for me, and send him my love. hope we can keep in touch, take care
Lisa-
What is up with your blogging? You need to update soon. You can't be that busy....
Heather
Post a Comment