Monday, February 4, 2008

Art Party!


I just opened an art show at Maestro's Gelato Cafe in Provo. My art will be there until March 6. Saturday night was a party with our families and some friends. It was so fun to have a party after all of the funerals and gloomy stuff lately. Jon helps me make panels to paint on, and he was so happy that they all turned out!
Grandma Hanks found the painting she liked that reminds us both of Grandpa. She is so sweet!

Dad took us to a yummy little Italian restaurant for dinner before the art show.
I have a blog dedicated solely to my art making, if anyone wants to check that out, it's lisamariecrosby.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I loved your art Lis! You are so talented!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

I love you paintings! they are amazing! Are you selling them? I was thinking I definitly need some type of artwork in our house instead of just pictures of us. So far we have an awesome picture of the Great Wall but that is just to bring memories of my china experince. I think I need something cool like your artwork. They are awesome! good job!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited to come and see it. (And there aren't too many things that make me want to drive to Provo!) Congrats on the art show. I'm going to your art blog next...

Linds Forrest said...

Lisa you are so awesome!! Where is this show at? Maybe James and I can come and see it! I am a space cadet and didn't call last night, I will call today! I love you tons little missy!

michelle taggart said...

hey lisa, my e-mail address is taggartmichelle@yahoo.com i would love more than anything to send you and jon your ever so late X-mas gift!!

Katie Fish said...

Lisa...it was so good to see you on Sunday! How fun to have an art show up in Provo! Wish we could see it in person, but I checked out your other blog and it looks amazing! You're so talented!!

Holly and Rhett said...

Lis-that is really neat to have such a great display! I love this picture of the fam, but what is up with Juli's disconnected head??

Barnes said...

It looks like Grandma really misses Grandpa--it makes me sad--I miss him too.
You rock--I hope we can make it down to see it.
Heather

kristenh2o said...

Lisa,
I love your art!! My favorite is Breathing Grace!!

AlexisTexas said...

your art is amazing! wish we were there to come see it in person. good luck with the exhibit-that's incredible!

Lacy said...

Lisa Marie Crosby- I am in love with THIS WAY the painting. I love it. I hope you know you are so very talented and they are beautiful!

Kelly and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly and Melissa said...

I really need to come see your show!! I really need to call you. and no way do we have the same blog template!! I had no idea!! Love you tons!
Miss

3 Men & a Lady said...

Hi Lisa! This is Natalie Bate (Kit's wife). I found your blog through one of my friend's sister's and just wanted to say hi! Congrats on the art exhibit! You are so talented... I LOVE your work! It looks like you and your hubby are doing well. Keep in touch! :)