
Leah

Noah

Mitchell

Megs and Paige

Baby Jane

We are probably like most aunts and uncles without their own kids to brag about, and so we find it hard not to brag about our adorable nieces and nephews. They are pretty dang cute and lovable. We love visiting them and wish they all lived closer!
6 comments:
Very cute friends Lisa. Holy cow, Megan looks just like Becca in that picture. Hope all is well for you guys...
Cute kids is right! Are the two little girls conjoined twins? Looks like it! :)
We for sure need to do lunch! What is your schedule like? Is it a Saturday thing we need to do? Or what?! TALK TO ME! :) I Miss you so dearly!!
I can't believe how big all of those kids are--so fun that you guys love them just as much as your own (oh wait you don't have any--j/k) I can't believe we all have grown up so much to have kids of our own...what's Michelle having?
Ok this has nothing to do with your darling neices and nephews but I'm pretty sure you need to get our blog on your blog so here is the address:
www.hoorayhoorayhooray.blogspot.com
Big Hugs!
Lisa---We aren't coming on Easter--I wish I knew that everyone was coming up--my dad isn't going to be there so I didn't know--but we are sooo planning on coming down to your show on Friday--can't wait to see all your AMAZING work..love ya.
Loved seeing your art--You did an amazing great job on all of your pieces. Way to GO!!! Love you!
Post a Comment