Since we graduated, we are pretending to be adults and so we will have a mortgage starting June 15th. This is a picture of our house that we will be moving to in American Fork in a couple of weeks. We want all of you to come visit us, we feel like we will be living in a mansion compared to our 525 square foot apartment that we have been living in for the past two years!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Our Latest Purchase
Since we graduated, we are pretending to be adults and so we will have a mortgage starting June 15th. This is a picture of our house that we will be moving to in American Fork in a couple of weeks. We want all of you to come visit us, we feel like we will be living in a mansion compared to our 525 square foot apartment that we have been living in for the past two years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Oh My Gosh... You bought a house.
Lis and Jon, its absolutely darling. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to come visit in a couple of months.
I hope everything else is going well.
Love always,
Ky
HOLY MOLY!! Your new house is GORGEOUS!!! I am so excited for you two and that huge purchase!! WOOP! WOOP! It seriously is so pretty. I just dropped my jaw when I saw it. Can't wait to see you SOON!! :)
Ummmm... LOVE IT!! It is beautiful Lis!
Oh my gosh Lisa! I'm SO jealous! It is like the perfect house! Congrats!!
Congrats on buying your first house! I love it, it looks so cute. Have fun decorating and making this house a "home".
Congratulations!! How exciting! Your first home and so cute. Hope all is going well! Miss you guys.
Good for you! It's darling and we are so excited for you. There is nothing like your first house!!!! It took us a lot longer to get ours though! See you soon!
Way cute Lisa. It was fun to see you the other night. Good luck with the move and have fun decorating that place...it is so fun when it is your own.
soooo gorgeous lisa! congrats! that has to be the best feeling in the world to buy your first home! you need to take pics inside for all of us to see!
Congratulations on buying a house! Why wouldn't you want to feel like adults... it is the real world now right? It is so cute on the outside! I am excited for you!
Congratulations! Your house looks so cute...and that is what is important right? ha ha! i am so excited for you!
Oh my gosh! It is so beautiful! I love it! Congrats! You need to have a house warming party now! ha ha . That is so exciting!
Ah it is so cute! How exciting, wish we were you guys! Love you lots and miss you lots too!
Congrats on the new house! You guys are getting old now... yah right! Thanks for leaving the comment- I'd love to be blogging buddies! Congrats on the graduation! Where is life taking you guys now?
How fun! Congrats and have fun making your house a home. Hope to visit soon!
it is so cute! congratulations!
I just have to say,.. My sister almost bought a house in that neighborhood!.. Zach and I really wanted to also! Congratulations! That is soo exciting and I am so jealous! Also congrats on graduating!!! You're going to have SO much fun decorating your adorable home!
Post a Comment