Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Where we're at
Well I haven't posted in a while because we have had a crazy few weeks! We have been to Canada and California, moved out of our apartment, and into our parents, and then to our new house! I have many photos to post, and they will be coming soon... when our internet gets set up at our new house. We have been having a blast hanging out with our families and welcoming the summer heat! Now we are trying to make our house a home... and it is a process! Unpacking and organizing is what we do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey guys, glad to hear that closing went well. Man, It seems like every day is non-stop stress trying to do things around the house. Can't wait to check out your new place some day. See ya. - Ryan_
That is so Awesome! I am glad you guys are having a good summer! I am glad it is finally acting like summer. We need to get together when you guys aren't so busy so call us! :)
I can't wait to cmoe down and see your house! It was so fun to see you the other night! I sure do miss you!! I hope all is well :). Love you tons!
LIS- Long time huh! Well I just wanted to check out your blog and I love it! It's so fun to see all the exciting stuff you're doing... I hope all is well! Keep in touch with me ok! Love you!
-Bevan
(PS. I looked at your artist blog-website and its wonderful. You have some serious talent girl. :)
So fun...we need to have a big BBQ when things get all set up. Your house it so cute. You will love it! Congrats on all the new changes. We need to get together!
You guys are quite the world travelers! So fun that you can do that. Take advantage while you can. Glad you got into your house!
Post a Comment