YES, it is true! Our baby is due February 7, 2009 which makes me almost 15 weeks today. We find out Monday, Aug 25th what we are having, and we ARE SO EXCITED!
So the question is, what do you imagine Jon and I being parents of first... a little JJ running around, or a mini-Lisee? 50/50 chance that you will be right, so what do you think?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations again! I'm guessing...a girl! :) Keep us posted on how you are doing throughout your pregnancy!
I just read about your mom's ankle on the Henriksen blog...ouch! I hope it wasn't too bad. Tell her we are all thinking about her!
Hey guys, how are you. Feb 7th is so close to ours! Maybe our kids will get married some day! I guess that's thinking a little too far ahead. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your home. Take care!
- ryan
WOOP! WOOP! I am so excited for you two!! I think it is a little stud man! GO FETUS!!
That is so exciting! Congratulations Again! We are so happy for you guys! My guess is a little boy! You guys will have super cute kids! It doesn't matter what you have they'll be so cute!
Now I hope you have a girl so our babies can be long distance friends.
So, I just voted on the poll for a girl to make it even. I'm so bad at guessing gender (I was convinced Jane was a boy until we had our ultrasound), but whatever you have I know they'll be just adorable! Hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest!
A girl!!! :)
Hello Lisa!! Congrats on the awesome news!! thats so exciting!! i can't wait to see how beautiful she is!! ps im now blogging haha!!
Post a Comment