Our last night at Lake Powell on the way to the sand hill, sometimes we have too much fun together. Michelle and I survived the heat as the 2 pregnant ladies on the trip with Dad's frequent use of the AC. I finished my first trimester there, and started feeling a better once we got home from our family vacations.
Welcome to the world, baby Jenna Juli Neilsen! Congratulations Michelle and Scott!
She is a PERFECT little newborn, always on best behavior! I loved spending the week taking care of her with Mom and Juli. Now that I am feeling a lot better, it made me so excited for my own baby. Seeing my sister all stapled shut made me realize that I'm glad I still have 4 1/2 months to prepare for all of the labor and delivery stuff... eek!
But who wouldn't want one of these for their own? AH! This is what I'm excited for...

8 comments:
I served my mission with Bobik! He's a cool guy!
I as in Steven Carbonneau...Meghan's husband.
You two always took such fun vacations, bummer you weren't feeling the best. You look stupendous by the way! I hope to see you soon, I miss ya!
Jenna is so cute!! It makes you get more excited every day. I'm going to call you about the painting--I promise.
Ah so fun, sad that summer is over and crazy life now begins. Jenna Juli is so dang cute, miss ya!
Looks like you guys have been really busy! It was so good to see you guys tonight for a second. That was fun that both of our sisters got nominated! Rachel had gotten so gorgeous! Reminds me of her big sis. Love ya girl!
Lisa! You are going to be such a great mom! I miss having you in the studio. It's lonely in there...
there's no place like home! it was great to see you and jon so much this summer, even though it was exhausting for you with all the trips. hope your doing well, and enjoy being home!!
Post a Comment