We absolutely had a wonderful time, and Jon made sure that he pampered me... he surprised me with a pregnancy massage at the day spa. Wow, I never knew that my muscles could relax again after carrying all of these extra pounds! Thank you so much
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
A Weekend to Remember
Soaking in the warm sunshine is one luxury that I crave during the winter. Since winter is upon us, and this winter means a lot of changes, Jon took me on an escape to the warmth, one last time. Needless to say, we had a good time on our last vacation before the baby. After a couple of days in Scottsdale, we got to visit my brother's fun family and ended the trip with a stop in Palm Desert.



We absolutely had a wonderful time, and Jon made sure that he pampered me... he surprised me with a pregnancy massage at the day spa. Wow, I never knew that my muscles could relax again after carrying all of these extra pounds! Thank you so much
We absolutely had a wonderful time, and Jon made sure that he pampered me... he surprised me with a pregnancy massage at the day spa. Wow, I never knew that my muscles could relax again after carrying all of these extra pounds! Thank you so much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm SO jealous. I am freezing to the bone as we speak and in dire need of a vacation. A SUNNY one at that. You're so lucky you got to see those adorable kids, and have such a great time with matt and becca. I miss them. Love you lis, you're beautiful.
That looks FABULOUS!!! How awesome! I hope I can see you soon my dear, I miss you!! LOVE YOU!! Tell J.Cros hi from me! :)
what an awesome husband!! I love to hear when husbands are treating their wives good!! do you have any names yet?
Thanks for stopping by da hood to see us. We absolutely loved having you there. It was so fun. You really are the cutest prego ever and by the way...thanks for outing my pregnancy on your mom's blog. See if I ever let you use my computer again!
Post a Comment