Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who is coming to town?

I just had a funny conversation with my nephew. Here's a couple of the highlights...

1) Lisa says, "Noah, I am dying to see your new snow globe!"
Noah quickly replies, "Mom, I don't want Lisa to die."

2) Juli says, "I need to go to the grocery store and buy some candy canes and hot chocolate to give to my visiting teachers."
Noah cuts in, "No, I don't want to give candy canes and hot chocolate to those people."
Juli responds, "Why not?"
Noah, "Because I want to eat them all gone."

3) Juli singing, "You better watch out, you better not shout, cause...."
Noah, "...CAUSE BABY JESUS IS COMIN TO TOWN!"

4) Noah, "I want to get on my wittle bed and snuggle, Mom!"

I felt the same way this morning when I woke up to a snowstorm. Bring on the candy canes and especially the hot chocolate Noah! I love Christmastime and I was happy to talk to a little one today, they just seem to really understand what it's all about!

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha... your nephew is SO cute! Those are funny! Hope you have a Merry Christmsa Lis! Love you!

Nield Family said...

AH so funny! You just have to laugh! Can't wait to hang out next week!

Rachel said...

I totally agree. He just instantly makes life so much better I love little kids!! Can't wait to see him!

Sunshine Day said...

I am going to be laughing all the way to SLC about the baby jesus comment. I love him!!