Every day is like playing dolls, I get to dress her up and take photos of her. We are figuring out how this whole parenting life works, but so far it is the best thing that we have ever tried. Mary is worth every single minute, and we are so happy Heavenly Father sent her to us. It really is a miracle! We love her and we are happy she is really ours.
She is seriously the cutest thing EVER! I have been meaning to call you all week to see how things are going. I want to try to come see her this week if thats ok...I will call you! She is adorable! Love you guys!
Okay, I already miss that little angel. She is so so cute and heavenly. Just savor every moment cause one day you will wake up and she will be 3 years old and going to primary!
Oh she is so cute! Is that pink skirt outfit the one you wanted me to see on webcam? That one is adorable! She is so perfect. I love that picture of her all swaddled up. She's so tiny! And her face...I wish I could be there to kiss those cheeks.
Can't wait to see her. Speaking of babies...mine just woke up crying. Better go.
She is so cute! Congrats on being parents. You will love it. She looks so cute in her little outfits! These moments go by fast don't forget every moment!
Lis, gosh I am so glad we are close. I would die without being able to watch this little one grow. She is soo precious. I love you- and her! I love the pictures. p.s. did you get mine? love you lisee.
She is so cute! I love those stinking cute boots...that is the best part of them being little is that you can dress them up every day. She is sure cute!! Hope all is well.
I love all of her outfits. I know she is always going to be dressed so stinkin cute with you as her mom. I love the first picture where Jon is smiling in his "sleep."
Is she the cutest ever! Love the outfits, the photos, love it all! She is lucky to have such great parents that are so committed to making her life perfect. She is pretty perfect herself. So fun to be able to hold her and see her so often. Its been a while since I have had grandkids so close, love it!!!You are a darling new mommy! love you, MOM.
hey Lisa and Jon and Mary, I think you make the dearest family and we are soooo happy for you. I hope she isn't too old when I finally get to meet her face to face. Meanwhile I will enjoy the photos and the updates. love you janet murray
18 comments:
Lisa, Mary is gorgeous!! Congratulations! Wow, she is already smiling! :) Yay! So happy for you!!
She is seriously the cutest thing EVER! I have been meaning to call you all week to see how things are going. I want to try to come see her this week if thats ok...I will call you! She is adorable!
Love you guys!
Okay, I already miss that little angel. She is so so cute and heavenly. Just savor every moment cause one day you will wake up and she will be 3 years old and going to primary!
Oh she is so cute! Is that pink skirt outfit the one you wanted me to see on webcam? That one is adorable! She is so perfect. I love that picture of her all swaddled up. She's so tiny! And her face...I wish I could be there to kiss those cheeks.
Can't wait to see her. Speaking of babies...mine just woke up crying. Better go.
Love ya!
She really is so pretty!! I love that outfit with that pink little skirt. So sweet!
She really is so pretty!! I love that outfit with that pink little skirt. So sweet!
She is so cute! Congrats on being parents. You will love it. She looks so cute in her little outfits! These moments go by fast don't forget every moment!
Oh she is seriously so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! I love that the pink skirt fits her already! So cute! I love all her little outfits! :)
She is so cute. I love the color of her hair!
Lis, gosh I am so glad we are close. I would die without being able to watch this little one grow. She is soo precious. I love you- and her! I love the pictures. p.s. did you get mine? love you lisee.
Oh my...she is too precious!! And so so beautiful! Wasn't that first week fun? And it just keeps getting better!! Enjoy every second!
She is so cute! I love those stinking cute boots...that is the best part of them being little is that you can dress them up every day. She is sure cute!! Hope all is well.
I love all of her outfits. I know she is always going to be dressed so stinkin cute with you as her mom. I love the first picture where Jon is smiling in his "sleep."
She's beautiful Lis!
Is she the cutest ever! Love the outfits, the photos, love it all! She is lucky to have such great parents that are so committed to making her life perfect. She is pretty perfect herself. So fun to be able to hold her and see her so often. Its been a while since I have had grandkids so close, love it!!!You are a darling new mommy! love you, MOM.
hey Lisa and Jon and Mary, I think you make the dearest family and we are soooo happy for you. I hope she isn't too old when I finally get to meet her face to face. Meanwhile I will enjoy the photos and the updates. love you janet murray
Oh Mary is growing so fast! I love her. Smiling already? I want one!
ok, she is so so so adorable... just like doll. Miss her sweet little face. Kiss it twice for me.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you and your new little addition!
Post a Comment