Monday, February 2, 2009

My Valentine

This guy deserves a party... 9 1/2 months (yes, 39 1/2 weeks) of quieting my emotional-roller-coasters, giving countless neck massages, foot massages, and back rubs, going to the grocery store for chocolate milk at weird hours, and being squished to one side of the bed by the 6 pillows that surround me. He deserves every bite of the creme brulee he's eating, and much, much more.

5 comments:

Grapefruit said...

How did the creme brulee turn out? I'm sure it was heavenly! We (as I'm sure you are) are counting down the days till beautiful Mary arrives. And for the record, next time I come over, I expect creme brulee!

mc said...

I am so excited for your baby girl to come! You are a champ and so is Jon. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute Mary. I don't know if you've heard, but we are expecting a boy and I am due April 6!! Hope all is well!
Marcelle

jon crosby said...

that guy looks cute

Linds Forrest said...

I couldn't agree more! Crosby is one stellar guy!

Good luck with the birth and everything Lis! You will do so great, and going to be such a wonderful Momma!

Barnes said...

I can't believe that this baby is coming so soon! Keep us posted! I'm so excited!