Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ready and Waiting!









13 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Lisa, did you take these pictures or steal them from a pottery barn catalog! GEEZ! That is the cutest nursery I've ever seen. Are you for hire?

Love this post. Love the nursery. Love you.

B

Kelly said...

yay! you really only have a week at the most and then she's here forever!! weird but so exciting!!

Emily said...

Lisa, You nursery is so cute! I love it! I have been peeking at your blog for a while now, but I don't think that I have ever commented. This is Emily Christensen (from the Cambridge Court days...)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Lis, I LOVE it! Come decorate mine when I have a house!! PLEASE!?!

I really love the yellow and black combo. I can't wait for your little munchkin to come out. SHE'S GOING TO BE SO CUTE!!

Miss ya. Love ya!

Becky said...

I love the baby room!! You have done such a great job! Now just need the babe to get here!

Linds Forrest said...

Lis your nursery is one of THE cutest nurseries!! You are so talented. I love the chandeler. Good luck with everything, hope you're feeling alright!

Larsens said...

Your nursery is so cute! YOu are quite the decorator! I hope you are feeling good this last stretch is the worst get that little girl out! if your desperate use the breast pump it will cause contractions! Good luck.

Missy Johnson said...

Lisa you are going to be such a cute Mom!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

The nursery is ADORABLE!!! I love it, you did such a good job, and that rocking chair is awesome. Where did you find that treasure? Hang in there, she'll be here soon, and it is well worth the wait! We miss you guys!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Congrats! I am so glad everything went well! You guys are too cute! You are so dang tough! I don't know if I could do it with out an epidural. I can't wait to see her! Congrats again! :)

Barnes said...

Cute room! Can't wait to see pictures of that cute little Mary. She's one lucky girl!

Rachel said...

ok SUCH cute pictures!!! who took them.... :) I am soo excited to come see you right now!! I can't get enough of little mary. can't wait to see what shes wearing today :) i love you. you are so brave. I'm so glad i could be there with you. bffs for life.

ESTHER BEAZER said...

wow to cute lisa!!!