Sunday, May 31, 2009

May at a Glance

May was a very big month for Mary, and for our family... It flew by so fast!
It started out with an ear infection for Mary, a sinus infection for me, and triathlon for Jon.
Hooray for Jon! He mounted a HUGE task and completed it successfully... with pretty much no training at all. The day of the race they cancelled the swim (Jon's best event) and doubled the run... that just happened to be in the thick red SAND of St. George.
The best party I have been to in a long time happened right in the middle of the month when my little brother got married to his high school sweetheart. Dance party in da house! Mary and her cousins all got to wear matching dresses, I think they looked adorable to say the least.
After the wedding Mary came with me and some of the girls as we made her first trip to California, and her first trip to DISNEYLAND. 
It all ended with a very Happy Birthday to Jon on the 31st.

13 comments:

Larsens said...

Lisa she is such a cute little girl. I love her bows & outfits, girls are just so much more fun to dress!! Glad you guys are doing well hope to see you guys soon.

Grapefruit said...

Lis! I'm sorry I haven't called you back. I keep meaning to but it's just been crazy. I will this weekend. First of all, congrats to Jon on getting into AZ! Awesome. We'll look forward to spoiling you and Mary when you come. And speaking of Mary...could she be any cuter? The yellow dress pictures are adorable. Good to see you posting again!

Kelly and Melissa said...

Are you kidding me...Mary is so cute. I can't get over that face. I miss you guys so much. Only three more weeks for me then I have six weeks off. Can we please hang out?? I hope you can fit me into your busy summer schedule!! Love ya!!

michelle taggart said...

oh my gosh lisa..mary is so big! i can't wait to meet her, sometime this summer i hope. take care, say hello to jon for me:)

Emily and Alan said...

Finally a new post! I have been waiting to see Mary! She is adorable! And she is wearing the dress I gave to her. I will give you a call this week so we can get together.

Nield Family said...

Welcome back!! You have such a cute little family! Love you guys so much! And I sure miss my Mary grill!!! So cute!

Lacy said...

Lisa and Jon... Mary is so stinking cute. Sounds like you guys are doing well. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family.
lacyjenkins@gmail.com

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I LOVE the picture of Mary smiling. She is sooooooo cute.

That's awesome that Jon did a tri - did he have fun?

I'm excited to see you soon!!

Emily and Alan said...

Hey Lise!
My email is emilyneidig@gmail.com

Sunshine Day said...

I just love those little cheeks and big blue eyes. What a sweetie. What a great month May was.. so many fun reunions!

Linds Forrest said...

Mary is SO CUTE!!I still can't believe I haven't seen her yet. Your May looked like a blast. Way to go Jon on your triatholon AND Happy Birthday!!

Kelly said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't wait for our babies to meet!

Becky H. said...

Oh my gosh she is so dangity dang cute and adorable. I want to hold her right now. You have the best pics. Love you tons.