wow lisa! she is even cuter now! hope you are all doing well!
I seriously might want to die! She is so dang cute! I need to see her soon.
She is so adorable Lisa! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you guys are doing well! Love and miss you guys tons!p.s. My email is lindsaybobik@gmail.com
Oh my gosh..she is SO cute!
oh my gosh...how did you get her to smile that big? LOVE IT!
Oh my, could she be any cuter?!!
She is so darling! She reminds me of Leah & Jenna just a bit. She is lucky to have you as her mom. Will you add me to your invited list when you turn private?Thanks. Glad we're family. Amy
Love the hat...Anna has one just like it and it's so cute. Hey add me to your invite list! heatherhanks18@hotmail.com
Oh my Lis, she is so beautiful!!
She is a gorgeous little girl! I bet you are having so much fun. Here is my email alicen_howie@hotmail.com
I love her. She is such a happy and cute baby with the best mom. Hope you are enjoying the heat and your fun vacations!! Love ya.
your baby is so cute lisa! I thought your blog was private already but just in case...missmelissaj@gmail.com
What a cute little gal you've got, and a happy one too! We'd love to be added to your blog list... stacyrunia@gmail.com
i held her that day :) she really is getting so big and i just love that open mouth smile and kissing your chunky legs/cheeks. love you. love her.
Lisa that is the cutest picture ever. I need a copy or if you can email it to me. i am so very happy to be her grandma...Love you, Deb
You are so popular!!! Fun, cute blog.
She's so cute! She looks like Scott & Michelle's Leah! Adorable.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
wow lisa! she is even cuter now! hope you are all doing well!
I seriously might want to die! She is so dang cute! I need to see her soon.
She is so adorable Lisa! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you guys are doing well! Love and miss you guys tons!
p.s. My email is lindsaybobik@gmail.com
Oh my gosh..she is SO cute!
oh my gosh...how did you get her to smile that big? LOVE IT!
Oh my, could she be any cuter?!!
She is so darling! She reminds me of Leah & Jenna just a bit. She is lucky to have you as her mom.
Will you add me to your invited list when you turn private?
Thanks. Glad we're family. Amy
Love the hat...Anna has one just like it and it's so cute. Hey add me to your invite list! heatherhanks18@hotmail.com
Oh my Lis, she is so beautiful!!
She is a gorgeous little girl! I bet you are having so much fun. Here is my email alicen_howie@hotmail.com
I love her. She is such a happy and cute baby with the best mom. Hope you are enjoying the heat and your fun vacations!! Love ya.
your baby is so cute lisa! I thought your blog was private already but just in case...missmelissaj@gmail.com
What a cute little gal you've got, and a happy one too! We'd love to be added to your blog list... stacyrunia@gmail.com
i held her that day :) she really is getting so big and i just love that open mouth smile and kissing your chunky legs/cheeks. love you. love her.
Lisa that is the cutest picture ever. I need a copy or if you can email it to me. i am so very happy to be her grandma...Love you, Deb
You are so popular!!! Fun, cute blog.
She's so cute! She looks like Scott & Michelle's Leah! Adorable.
Post a Comment