Oh Roger! Noah is four and he looked like that when we went to see Santa, except he wouldn't even get near him! Cute posts, love you! Thanks again for making the trip down here, you were an angel! Miss you!
Haha I think every picture of every child in our family on Santa (or Jeff Cox's....) lap looks a lot like this one. So funny- saddest cry ever though. I know what will make her Christmas wish come true...a day with her favorite Aunt!! COME HOME! :)
9 comments:
Okay, that is so sad and so funny. Poor Mary! (This is the first year ever that my kids have even wanted to get near him...)
Maybe she just needed some soul cake?
(It's the joke that keeps on giving.)
Oh my gosh that is hilarious. Could she get any cuter? She will love looking at that picture in a couple of years.
Haha. How cute is that?
Oh Roger! Noah is four and he looked like that when we went to see Santa, except he wouldn't even get near him! Cute posts, love you! Thanks again for making the trip down here, you were an angel! Miss you!
Oh my! That is the saddest face I have EVER seen!
ha ha ha... how cute is she!! Merry Christmas Jon and Lis! I hope you have a wonderful one!
I think that is the Real Santa! Seriously. He really looks like Santa.
Haha I think every picture of every child in our family on Santa (or Jeff Cox's....) lap looks a lot like this one. So funny- saddest cry ever though. I know what will make her Christmas wish come true...a day with her favorite Aunt!! COME HOME! :)
I did have an invite! Sorry for thinking differently.
Dustin and I absolutely adore Mary!! She is so stinkin' cute. Dustin couldn't stop talking about her on our trek home
Post a Comment