This is the park by Noah's house in St. George. Lucky for us, we have spent some time there lately, and the sun shone so nice and warm!
And check out what is peeking out from under her dress, right there ^.
**** This past weekend I talked to my 3 older sisters who all live in warmer climates than I do. One just got sunburned at the beach (I feel SO bad for you Michelle)
One just spent the day at the outdoor pool and played soccer (did you get sunburned too Juls?)
And Becca spent the entire week outdoors with her kids, hiking and being adventurous.
Oh, and to top it off, Mom and Rachel get home tonight from a week in the Caribbean.
Just when I got excited about 50 degrees, I felt a stab of jealousy for sun-kissed skin and swimming. HOW many months until summer????****

4 comments:
such cute pics of those kids!!! Love having you at our park! Come back and we'll all go now!
Counting down till you get to enjoy some sunshine with US! (And you can sit around and listen to Matt practice his clarinet...even better!)
Okay so cute. That picture of noah and mary is adorable. Don't worry your time will come to enjoy the sun and you will be blacker than us all :) at least your not in logan.....
Lis I feel the same way. We were always meant to live in a warmer place together!! Maybe someday!
Post a Comment