Saturday, November 6, 2010

Basic Activities

The life of a newborn...
He does a lot of that ^ And a little bit of this >

He spends a good amount of time on this changing pad ^ And a little bit here in the bath (my kitchen sink).
What if life was this simple forever? I'm glad I don't have to sleep swaddled up 18 hours a day (newborns really sleep that much? Why am I so tired then?), but he seems to like it. At least he lets us cuddle him as much as we possibly can.

9 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Awwww, so cute! Give him a squeeze from us.

Linds Forrest said...

He is such a cutie!!

Emma said...

So cute Lisa. I hope you are feeling well. XOXO

Rachel said...

OKAY FINALLY!!! I have been checking for pictures everyday! I NEED more of these. I love it! :) hes adorable!

Becky H. said...

He is so adorable and so are you to get this pics here. Such a good mom, keep up the good work. Nothing as sweet and tiring as a newborn. They grow so fast. Hold him and ignore the house, trust me, there will come a time when it will always be clean with no one to mess it up.Love you!!

mjm said...

he is so precious lis! i wanna come hold him again.

Jennifer Lane said...

You lucky Dawgs!

B-afraidofmyhotbody-rad said...

I want to hold him right now! -Heather

Linds Forrest said...

Hey lady... would you mind sending me an invite to my gmail account? I got everything switched over. It's lindsey4est at gmail dot com. Thanks!!