This blog REALLY inspires me. I hope it inspires you.
THIS post is a good one. AND the one that it is linked to. And there are A LOT more that make me happy, make me laugh, and cry, or are simply beautiful.
Sisters really are the best friends a girl can have. I am so grateful for mine, the ones I've known since birth, and the ones I have loved since we met. You REALLY are some of the very best women I know. Becca, Michelle, Julianne, Heather, Rachel, Kimmy, Jess, Katie. Thanks for being you, Lucky me!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Right back at ya babe!
I loved chatting w/you the other night, even though my voice sounded like a drunk man. Are you a tootie pie? Ya? Are you a tootie pie?
love you!
So lucky to have YOU. We all know the daily grapefruit is Godsent. But YOU are also inspiring. Thanks for being such an example. Thanks for being my best friend.
oh my goodness - juli's babies are adorable! so, so sweet.
what would we do without families to be real with?! your family is wonderful lis. not to brag or anything, but remember that time i got to go to lake powell with all of them!? ;) :)
life wouldn't be the same without friends to be real with either. I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment