Don't you just want to squish him? He is my little sunshine.
Ashton's first few months of life were kind of rough, but we have got him all figured out.
He is such a happy and good-natured baby. Loud noises and lots of commotion still makes him put on a pitiful frown and even a sad cry, he's a sensitive little guy!
He caught RSV a couple of weeks ago, which was scary, but we feel blessed that he recovered quickly.
That open-mouthed smile melts me every single day. He's a momma's boy, and I love it.
Just shy of 18 lbs, and he's got the rolls to prove it!

9 comments:
I miss these little cheeks. MMM I just wanna squish them. He is adorable. Ray of sunshine in all of our lives and one step closer to making our family complete. Cute post, I love the pics.
Holy Cow, he looks so much like Mary!!!! He's adorable. Thank you so much for posting these so i could get my Ashton fix. He's so different than when I saw him at the blessing, so much older. (Obviously, but you know what I mean...)
He's so handsome!
He is so cute Lisa!
You are so lucky Lis!
he's a cutie!
He is such a cute little guy!
I want to squish him! I need to see him and (you guys) soon.
i love when he sucks on just his pointer finger, so funny! i'm going to start calling him the happy sumo
He really is so cute. I love that his whole face lights up when he breaks into a smile!! You are such a darling momma to him and Mary, they are blessed to have you and I am so proud of you!! Love you.
Post a Comment