Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Sniffle, sniffle.



I have been hanging onto you for a long time, but I think you are officially gone. It's cold outside. My baby is coughing upstairs, and the boat is put away. I loved you while you lasted, thank you for another great year. I will truly miss you, especially in February.

4 comments:

mjm said...

i don't think i know anyone who loves summer as much as you. :) your kids are so cute...ashton is getting so big and is becoming quite a stud!

Kelly and Melissa said...

We are way too much alike in this department. Everyone keeps saying how much they loooove Fall. I have never loved Fall that much because it has stolen my summer away and it means winter is coming too soon! I'm really trying to love it more this year even though it is cold, gloomy, and cloudy outside and I'm under a blanket with socks and a sweatshirt on. Love summer and miss summer already! Love you and miss you too!!

Grapefruit said...

There is always Phoenix in February...

Linds Forrest said...

What the heck happened?! Your kids are so big... and so freaking cute! So I must must see you in December when we come for Christmas. It's been WAY too long. Love you oodles and noodles!!