I am so proud of my son, it seems so silly, but I am understanding more and more what it feels like to see a child try and try and fail so many times, and then, finally, succeed. Ashton helps me to see hope amid hard things, makes me giggle and be sillier than I thought I could, and screams an ear-piercing scream every time he wants to communicate with me. I LOVE this strong, determined, and playful little boy. I LOVE the lessons I am learning each day. I LOVE CHRISTMAS time.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Milestone
Ashton Jack is almost 14 months old, and he is on the move... his first steps happened tonight. I can't believe my little man is walking, but I know how bad he wants to, so we are excited. He has perfected his army crawl over the past several months, but the bellies of his shirts have suffered, and now he is upright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lisa! Holy cow... He is so big! We need to see this in person soon :)
so cute Lisa! Seriously, your children are adorable. I love when the start walking. It's a fun milestone. Hope to see you guys soon!
I love the video of him taking his first steps! His shirt that he had on yesterday says it all. He is small, mighty and handsome! We just love our sweet grandson Ashton!
So cute, Lis. I love that our babies are at this stage. Ashton is adorable. Way to go, Ashton!
Made me smile and laugh. I love that little boy. His scream of joy as he FINALLY did it! SO cute. He truly is such a cutie- way to see the best in your son. You are an amazing mother lisee. I love you and your family.
Post a Comment