Friday, September 14, 2007
Peer Pressure
Tuesday night I did something uncharacteristic of me. Juli and Mom would be proud of me, yes, it has to do with running. Well in case you didn't know this about me, I have a hard time running with other people. The last time Jon ran with me I had to take a different route halfway through. I think it has something to do with pace... and ego. Seriously, I get depressed when I can't keep up with my running partner, we all know running is a mental struggle for me in the first place. The other preface to the madness on Tuesday is that I am terrified of night time without my daddy or my JJ to protect me. I ran 3 miles with Rachel and Kelly at 9:30pm around the dark streets of Provo. Foolish, I think, yet it may have been the first step to overcoming one of my crazy phobias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lisa, It was so good to hear from you! You and Jon look like you are doing well. I have about 4 more weeks till I'm due I CAN"T WAIT!! Your pictures are darling...keep in touch!
-Jamie-
lisa! hey it's alli (shiozawa) miles. i found your blog on jamie's. you two are darling...i'll be able to keep up with you now. where are you two living?
we have a blog, too. themileses.blogspot.com if you get bored!
alli
Hey Lisa, you probably don't remember me but i'm friends with loni whipperman (Spencer now;) and we were in the same class. anyways I was just wandering through some of my friends' blogs and saw yours. You're adorable, hope you're doing well!
Heather Hess
Lisa, nice. I am proud of you!! Keep it up girlfriend
Post a Comment