This weekend was my artist reception for the closing of my BFA Final Exhibition. It was so fun to hang out with family, friends, and art professors. Sadly, I only have a couple of photos from the night. My brother, Matt, Becca, and their new baby, Jane, flew in from Phoenix just in time for my show. It was a huge surprise, and meant so much to have them there. My sisters came from California and St. George last weekend, and Rachel even made it in her wheelchair from Salt Lake. So much of my extended family
came, as well as friends from high school and BYU. Thanks to all of you who came to my show, it was a great couple of weeks. I want to especially thank both Mama and Papa Henriksen and Crosby for their help and support. Most of all, I couldn't have done it without Jon (for any of you who don't know, he is an amazing carpenter and art critic). This show has been a long time coming and and now I'm ready to graduate!To see more images of the show, click here.

4 comments:
I am so proud of you! Seriously you are amazing and are going to go places with this. You are beautiful girlfriend! I love you and the black dress!
Lisa I am so sad I missed your big show! That would have been the best Friday night date night. I don't know what happened to that cute invite you sent us. I AM SO SORRY! Lacy told me that everything looked amazing and you SOLD THEM ALL!! WAY TO GO LIS! I love you tons, and it has been much too long my bed roomie! Love you!
Hey Cous! That is so cool about all your art. I have started a new blog myself! You Jon and I and a girl all need to go out one of these days! Hope you all are doing great
Lisa...you are SO talented!
Post a Comment