Monday, March 10, 2008

Babies, babies, babies!

We have been happy to welcome Jane Evelyn Henriksen and McKayla Rachel Barton into the world in the past couple of weeks. Last weekend we were in sunny Arizona for Jane's blessing and had a wonderful time with the whole family. Rachel and Mike had their little girl the week before that, and we are excited for them too! We love our neices and nephews.

This is Rachel, Kelly, and me at the hospital the day McKayla was born.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

So cute Lis!! I love that you and your family are sooo close!! I miss you dearly. Yes, we need to go to lunch ASAP! This week is wretched, lets try to do next week. I love and miss you tons!

Barnes said...

So fun!!! I miss seeing Matt and his adorable little family. Glad you were able to spend some time with them. So excited about your art show--Mike and are going to come and see it!! Maybe you could do some art for my house???!!!!
Your Fav. cousin