Lisa, I was sad to hear about your sister, we will pray for her and your family. Congrats and your and Jon's granduation. You are such a talented young woman. We hope to see you guys this summer at the beach house. Until then take care, love Sonia Crosby soniacrosby40@hotmail.com
Lisa, I don't have a blog, but i link your blog thru Michelle's blog. I will pray for your sister and your family. Congrats on your granduation and Jon's too. You two are a great couple and we hope to see you this summer at the beach house. Love, Sonia Crosby soniacrosby40@hotmail.com
i need to do the same soon. my email is taggartmichelle@yahoo.com hope you and jon are doing great, and we hope to see you at the beach this summer! take care
LIsa its Ali (howard) Larsen i found your blog from Breannes. Looks like you guys are doing good & having so much fun! Love to keep in touch since i haven't talked to you in forever! alicen_howie@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!
18 comments:
Lisa, it's Emily Allphin from Michelle's old ward. I'd love to keep in touch and see how you're doing! My email is emilyallphin@gmail.com
You are giving in and going private too...oh man. my email is nielsenkristi@hotmail.com
We want in...nataliegbaird@yahoo.com!
I have been thinking about going private too...her is our e-mail...curlycourty@gmail.com
Lisa my email is lacyjenkins@gmail.com
hey lisa. i had no idea about juli!
ashiozawamiles@gmail.com
Lisa, i am so sorry we missed your art show but I heard it was great! Please add us to your blog! It is fun to see what is happening in your life.
add me please...eabclayton(at)yahoo(dot)com
We want in too...natalie.bobik@gmail.com
Add me please! valeriehousley@gmail.com
I want in--you've got my email address I think--let me know if not--I still want some art!
add me too...lchandler@macu.org! Thanks Lisa!
Lisa, I was sad to hear about your sister, we will pray for her and your family. Congrats and your and Jon's granduation. You are such a talented young woman. We hope to see you guys this summer at the beach house. Until then take care, love Sonia Crosby soniacrosby40@hotmail.com
Lisa,
I don't have a blog, but i link your blog thru Michelle's blog. I will pray for your sister and your family. Congrats on your granduation and Jon's too. You two are a great couple and we hope to see you this summer at the beach house. Love, Sonia Crosby soniacrosby40@hotmail.com
Kristen and Aaron hoke email is kristenh2o@gmail.com
Add me, Cuz!
i need to do the same soon. my email is taggartmichelle@yahoo.com
hope you and jon are doing great, and we hope to see you at the beach this summer! take care
LIsa its Ali (howard) Larsen i found your blog from Breannes. Looks like you guys are doing good & having so much fun! Love to keep in touch since i haven't talked to you in forever!
alicen_howie@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment