Monday, October 6, 2008

September


One Saturday evening we drove through the mountains and here is what we found. 

My favorite season is here in full swing! There really is nothing else like it, I love the mountains. Jon and I are loving the first autumn of our lives that we haven't spent at school (minus Jon's two mission years in Argentina). NO HOMEWORK, EVER. At least for me. Jon has started studying for the GMAT that he is taking in November, and then he is applying for grad school. 


Before and After: baby girl Crosby's nursery. We chose a bright yellow to go in her room, and the rest of the nursery plans are in the making... literally. Both of her grandmas are beginning their projects... quilts, bedding, and curtains. This is one more part of preparing for a baby that I am totally excited about.

5 comments:

Grapefruit said...

That makes me miss Utah fall. So beautiful. If I had a picture of what we saw on our drive on Saturday night, it would be a photo of 7-11, Circle K and Target since that is all the scenery we have around here! :) Enjoy those beautiful fall colors for me.

Kelly and Melissa said...

So funny! We must be related or something. I just posted about the beautful fall leaves and checked out your blog to find the same thing. Can't wait to see the finished nursery!! She is going to be one spoiled little girl by everyone!!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I can't wait to see how it turns out! It is going to be so cute! I love the mountains this time of year too! So pretty! Love the pics you took!

Linds Forrest said...

The pictures of those trees are beautiful!! I love that yellow room. It's so warm and fun! I hope to see you soon! Love ya Lis! and Crosby too!

Michael C. Hanks said...

Im excited about the BABY!! How are you guys?