My whole life I have been somewhat of a girlie-girl, especially compared to my extremely athletic and talented older sister. I was way more into pink, purple, dolls, dance, make-up,
dress-ups, and high heels than anything to do with a ball, dirt, or sweat.


When I became the aunt of two baby boys 3 years ago, my girlie-girl upbringing suddenly started to shift. As I have watched these two
little guys grow up, I suddenly wanted a momma's boy just like they are. They really are the CUTEST little boys (yes, I am a proud aunt) and I love them both so much.
Well, when I found out that Jon and I are having a baby girl, I wasn't disappointed. But this weekend, I got REALLY excited about little girls. There is just something magic that happens to me when I am around little girls... it opens up a whole world of memories of the girl I really am. Deep inside, I still love princesses, Minnie Mouse, dress-ups, bows, jewelry, castles, dolls, frills, and curls. I just can't wait to have my own little daddy's girl, and all of the fun we will have together. (Okay, I can't say that without mentioning how incredibly nervous I am not only for the birth day, but also to actually BE a mom... I can do it, right?)


8 comments:
You are the best Aunt! Mitchell loves you so much. But having a girl is so much fun. Just think of all those Gymboree dresses just waiting for you! Can't wait to see her. She will be so beautiful, just like her mom!
Lis you are going to be such a wonderful Mom!! I am so excited for you. You are the most sincere and kind person I have ever met. Can't wait to see you and your little belly of feuts! Soon. Sometime soon!
so cute lisee :) i miss you guys already!! i updated my blog...a little bit. haha. still have a L O N G way to go though. i could do this for HOURS!! ah help!!
You are gonna be the cutest and Best mom! So don't worry! I am so excited for you guys! Oh and your nephews are so dang cute!:)
YES YOU CAN!! Ahh .. I can't wait!
I can't believe Noah (that is his name right?) is so big! He has grown up so much!
Miss your face Lis!
You are going the be the best momma to this little angel! I am beyond excited for you and Jon, you are going to be great parents. Lets get together soon!
Lisa,
you are so darling... can only imagine what your little Crosby princess will look like! You are creating a heart throb of your own. Cool. Love you.
Hey Crosbys...hope you heard about the couples christmas party at the ducketts house, this next friday Dec 5th at 7pm. Call if you need details....it would be fun to see you!
Post a Comment