We love this picture at our house. Paige asked if she could keep it. So she does, in her "baby's room." Just finished watching the DVD. Um, hi, thanks for not warning me that I might bawl. Brought back so many wonderful memories of my own sweet babies. She is so beautiful Lis. I'm so proud of you!
I need to know where you got this GREAT chair!! I la la love green!! I wish I would have somewhere to fit this because I am in love with the fabric!She is so stinkin' cute!
SOOO Cute!!!
I love the little chubs! She doesn't have big chubs but just little ones. She is so beautiful Lis!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We love this picture at our house. Paige asked if she could keep it. So she does, in her "baby's room."
Just finished watching the DVD. Um, hi, thanks for not warning me that I might bawl. Brought back so many wonderful memories of my own sweet babies.
She is so beautiful Lis. I'm so proud of you!
I need to know where you got this GREAT chair!! I la la love green!! I wish I would have somewhere to fit this because I am in love with the fabric!
She is so stinkin' cute!
SOOO Cute!!!
I love the little chubs! She doesn't have big chubs but just little ones. She is so beautiful Lis!
Post a Comment