She is so adorable lisa! Isn't it the best being a mom! You are such a cute mom, girls are so much fun i bet!
She is so cute, Lisa!
She's that smiley already? Mine never do that till they are like 2 months old, unless you're Mitchell, then you hold out till 3 months. She's so adorable. Can't wait to see her!
That's the sweetest!
Ah I miss her, I need her now!!
When Abby was like 4, then 5 weeks I kept thinking I saw her smile, but when she turned 6 weeks she smiled for real and there is such a difference. It is sooo cute! Melts my heart every time.
She is SMILING!!! I love it. OHHH I just want to kiss her little face. So cute. My little Mary girl... sigh.
awe... she is so cute!!
She is sooo cute, I can't wait till you get here on Sat. I am holding her first!! You are the cutest mom Lisa, I love you and am so proud of you.
SO cute..oh my gosh! Isn't it the best! So sweet!
Her smiles are so cute! I bet you are just loving it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is so adorable lisa! Isn't it the best being a mom! You are such a cute mom, girls are so much fun i bet!
She is so cute, Lisa!
She's that smiley already? Mine never do that till they are like 2 months old, unless you're Mitchell, then you hold out till 3 months.
She's so adorable. Can't wait to see her!
That's the sweetest!
Ah I miss her, I need her now!!
When Abby was like 4, then 5 weeks I kept thinking I saw her smile, but when she turned 6 weeks she smiled for real and there is such a difference. It is sooo cute! Melts my heart every time.
She is SMILING!!! I love it. OHHH I just want to kiss her little face. So cute. My little Mary girl... sigh.
awe... she is so cute!!
She is sooo cute, I can't wait till you get here on Sat. I am holding her first!! You are the cutest mom Lisa, I love you and am so proud of you.
SO cute..oh my gosh! Isn't it the best! So sweet!
Her smiles are so cute! I bet you are just loving it!
Post a Comment