Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 Months

Before...

















and AFTER...















Although she looks so sad in this photo... I cried more than she did. 
Mary weighs 11.13 lbs... she's gained a good 4 pounds in her 2 months of life. You know what that means??? More chub on those cheeks to kiss...

6 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Oh I have been missing Mary since you left. I just need to hold her again, even though she hates me. She is so beautiful, you are so lucky you get to kiss those 11 pound cheeks all day long. Please warn her that at B's wedding I'm going to have some serious time w/her and she better buck up!

Elizabeth said...

She's so cute!!

Kelly said...

Oh it is so traumatic huh! I am already dreading the 4 month shots and that over a month away! I just have to remind myself that all the diseases are way, way worse than the shots to prevent them.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Aww.. such a sad face! They get better, I promise! I love the last picture of her. She looks like she's very sweet-natured.

Rachel said...

Gosh she is so cute, I miss her already. Pool time tomorrow, me and linds are coming. So get ready Mar Bear the party is coming back. Can't wait to see you, and HER especially :) those cheeks, and LEGS, are so dang cute chubby.

Kelly and Melissa said...

Mary is so adorable Lis. That was so fun going to lunch last week. We need to do that more. You are the cutest mom. I just keep thinking how lucky Mary is to have such two great parents. No wonder she is such a cute happy baby!! Love you lots!!