Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunshine

This is what is going on outside. 

And this is what is going on inside





Mary and I both are getting spring fever (ok, maybe it's just me, she can't even tell when it's night or day yet) ... but I am sure that this little beauty is going to LOVE the springtime flowers and warm sunshine. Until then, (doctor's orders) we will be spending most of our time indoors... 

However, I can't complain. I'm stuck inside with her... how bad can it be? I love my new life with her. 3 weeks old... can you believe it?

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Her hair is so long! Hopefully she keeps it! You gave me the teddy bear idea from the cute picture of Mary in her crib next to her bear. I couldn't believe how small she was compared to it.

Nield Family said...

I need her right now!! I mean it!

Unknown said...

LISA!!! Wow I can't believe your a mom now!! And I cannot wait to meet Mary, she is so precious, and her room is absolutely adorable! I love you to death and cant wait to see you again! Love Martha

Linds Forrest said...

Oh Lis she really is so beautiful!!! I do want to come see her... I will call you this weekend to see when is a good time. Love you!

Grapefruit said...

She is so cute Lis, I just love her hair. This is the worst part of living in UT, the long winter that makes you feel like spring will never come. Hang in there, soon you'll be enjoying a beautiful spring and I'll be cooking eggs on the sidewalk, crying my eyes out. :)

The Nielsens said...

I LOVE it all!

Deb said...

What adorable pictures of precious little Mary. It makes me want to snuggle her all the more!

Rachel said...

Okay so I love her!!! I need you guys!! Sheesh. I have definite spring fever over here. I'm dying for sunshine...I roll my windows down when the weather is nice and even if its a little bit too cold I blast the heat just so I can feel the wind blow my hair. I love it, can't wait to spend it with you guys. Love you lisee.

Sunshine Day said...

She is just changing so much everyday! What a little doll and what a good little mommy! You know where there is always sunshine??? Yup, we're waiting. Love you!

JillyG said...

Beautiful baby girl...You guys did good! I can't wait to see her!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I love her hair! She's so precious. The hardest part is staying inside but it will feel like heaven when spring rolls around and you can go for walks!! I miss you!

michelle taggart said...

oh lisa, i love her already:) i can't wait to meet her someday!

Nield Family said...

We made it safe and sound! Its so fun and having a blast with mom and dad! Went to three hours of church in spanish today! Love you so much, have a great week!

Katie Fish said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO adorable! I LOVE her hair! She's too cute!

Grapefruit said...

Lis,

Thanks for the DARLING picture of Mary and the sweet card. We will sit down tonight and check out the cd you made for us. She is so beautiful!

Thanks again,
Love ya!