Monday, April 27, 2009

Blessed





8 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for your comment! I love getting them!

Mary is so cute! Some people say you and I look alike so im hoping when I have babe they are as cute as she is!!

Kelly and Melissa said...

She is so darling. I love her blessing dress, she looks way cute in it! I'm so sad I missed the blessing. Lets do lunch again. I love seeing you guys!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh Lis Mary looks so beautiful!!! I hope the day went well. You are just beaming!! I hope you got my email, sorry we couldn't make it. Hope you are doing well, I think of you often! Love ya

Grapefruit said...

That dress is so pretty and her face is so cute. I love her chunk. Makes me think of Megan when she got blessed, she was chunky just like that. I hope it was a wonderful day, I'm sorry we weren't able to be there. But we love you guys!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I wish we could have been there for little Mary's blessing! What a special day for a special girl! Her blessing dress is beautiful. You look great Lis! Love ya!

Barnes said...

Such cute pictures! Love the one with Noah--that is such a cute coat he has on. Mary looks absolutely beautiful. Looks like everything went well.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. I love that first picture...gorgeous!

The Nielsens said...

She's just beautiful! I need to see her again!