... After years of school work to receive his Bachelor's Degree in Economics (with great grades), months of studying for the GMAT, and A few years work experience, he applied and got into the W.P. Carey School of Business for graduate studies at
Luckily, we don't have to move. Which makes his acceptance even better.

9 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Wish we didn't have to move. How long is the program?
We're so happy for you guys. Such great news! I loved hanging out w/you guys this weekend. It's always so fun to be together. Love ya!
Congratulations!! That is so awesome!
CONGRATS!!! That is SO awesome!!
Wait I just noticed you attention that you are going private... I'd love an invite! bgrimnes@gmail.com
Hey Lis! Congrats to Jon on ASU! It's funny because I thought your blog was already private, no? Did it used to be? Anyway, my address is rachelrbarton@Hotmail.com
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys, especially since you don't have to move! Hope you have fun in Arizona and at Lake Powell! Oh yeah, and will you pretty please send me an invitation? It's amundsen3@hotmail.com. Thanks, Lisa!
Congratulations..I think..to both of you. I confess part of me feels a little heavy about this. :) You will be happy, like we are, but maybe not until it is over. We love you guys and we feel so proud that you are taking the tougher trail. You can guarantee that we are SO there for you!!
Yes, the best part is you don't have to move away. Enough of this family living away. Can't seem to get enough of you guys. You are the best, you are always such a support and we support Jon now, way to go Mr. Crosby, congratulations from one of your biggest fans. love you all!
Post a Comment