Well would you look at that...we both did a post about fall :) we must be sisters! I love fall. And I love you. Can't wait to see you and celebrate your birthday!
Alright, Mary is officially the most stylish baby I've ever met. Animal fur coats? I mean seriously. She's been more stylin in her first year than i've been in my whole life!
10 comments:
Oh....I love it!!
I really really miss fall, we are fall babies!! Can't wait to hang out so soon!
Well would you look at that...we both did a post about fall :) we must be sisters! I love fall. And I love you. Can't wait to see you and celebrate your birthday!
I love the fall too! Definitely the best time of year.
Alright, Mary is officially the most stylish baby I've ever met. Animal fur coats? I mean seriously. She's been more stylin in her first year than i've been in my whole life!
Can't wait to see her. Oh, and you too...
PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Oh my crap... she is so cute!!
cute...you guys have had a cold fall, I hope you're hanging in there!
Glad we share the same passion for fall, and for Mary! Love that we get to be close enough to share it together.
Love you!
She is so kissable!!!! I can't believe how cute she is...well she IS a crosby! We are ALL pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment