Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chicks

Together again, dressed up crazy, we rekindled our friendships from high school. It was so fun to get together and reminisce about old times and make more fun memories that included the guys.
Colonel Sanders' beard and goatee scared our little chicken too much so that he couldn't even wear them. She was a little over tired for our Halloween festivities, and every time someone shouted or made a loud noise (and let's be honest, we were never a quiet bunch of girls in high school, and not much has changed in 5 years!) Mary lost it. Every cry started with a huge frown.



Halloween was way more fun this year with our little doll to dress up. She loved her costume, so much that she even fell asleep in it!

8 comments:

mjm said...

What a fun night we had. And as always, you and Jon were such great hosts! Thanks for having us over!

P.S. I love that little Mary girl so much! Such a doll.

Emily and Alan said...

I'm so sad that we couldn't come to the party! It looks like you guys had a blast and everyone's costumes were so cute. Mary looks adorable!

Jennifer Lane said...

I'm sad I missed it. I heard that it was so much fun. Love all the costumes.

Jennifer Lane said...

I cannot figure out what Kylee is.... hahaha

Grapefruit said...

Lisa, Matt and I are both wondering where you found an adult size chicken costume?! I seriously laughed so hard at these pictures. You guys look awesome.

Kelly said...

Cute... baby costumes are so much fun!

Becky H. said...

Really cute and funny!!! You know how to throw a party and Mary, ok, is she ever not cute? Just love that little cutie-pa-tutie. Cluck cluck to the Crosby's!!

Sunshine Day said...

Love that little chicken!!