Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Announcing...

Baby #2 is on the way. I am 11 weeks pregnant!
Mary and her new sibling will be approximately 21 months apart...
My due date is October 25... which just so happens to be my 25th birthday.
Jon and I are pretty nervous and excited to be parents of 2 little ones!

16 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

That picture is precious! I can't even tell you how excited and happy I am for you guys! Can't wait to see the cute little thing. I keep trying to convince Alan that my dream about you was a sign that we should have a baby! Ha Ha, But really...that was weird! I love you Lise...Congratulations!

Rachel said...

So excited for this new baby! You will be a great mom, you already are. Fun fun fun!! :) Love you lis.

Barnes said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

mjm said...

congratulations crosby's! so exciting!!!

ps. lovin' the new layout lis!

Jennifer Lane said...

mary is so cute and little in that picture. i can't wait for the new baby and am so excited for you!

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Yeah!!! How exciting.... Im so happy for ya. Just when I try to catch up you guys are having another one!

Kelly said...

Wowee!! Congrats!!! Two babies!! I am reading this on April Fools Day so at first I am suspicious but I think you posted this a few days ago so it must be true!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I am sooo excited for you! Mary is so adorable I can't wait to see your new little one.
Congratulations!!

Now you must come to my pool this summer and relax a bit before your hands are full...

Nield Family said...

We are so happy for you! Can't wait to have another baby in the family!

Ashley Jane Reina said...

Hey Ijust caught up on your blog and wow. So fun, you MAry and Jon look like you are having a ball. Congrats about the new one. I dont know if you heard but esther is also expecting in late october. Too fun.
love ya. ash

Emma said...

I love this picture! Congrats!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

That is such EXCITING news! We couldn't be more happy for you and can't wait to find out what the little munchkin is! We need to get together soon!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! WOOHOOO!!! Lis that is so exciting. Your kids are so lucky to have you two as parents. Hope you are feeling well!!

Grapefruit said...

We're so happy for you guys. You will do great with two kids! It's even more fun than what you are doing right now, I promise. You'll love it. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Sorry I didn't say goodbye on Saturday, but you were dead in the middle of the floor...I didn't want to wake you up.

Larsens said...

Yay!! Finally someone will catch up to me! that is so exciting. Well let me tell you it will be different but so much fun when they interact with each other! Can't wait!! I have lots of advice if your in need!

Amy and Micheal said...

Lisa!!! Congratulations!! That is such exciting news! Can't wait to see the new adventures of Mary and her cute little sibling! Yes, we really do need to get together, I miss talking to you, too! At least good weather is on the way!