Sunday, October 17, 2010

Swollen

This is honestly the perfect way to describe how I feel right now. Yes, these are my nasty swollen feet. And my cankles. I did post them.

Just in case you were wondering... my feet don't usually look like this. The countdown to the due date is on... 8 more days. That doesn't really mean my baby will be here by then, but it's all I have to hold on to, so I'm hoping. For my sausage toes' sake. Among other reasons.

4 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Uh, Lis? Time to put the salt down...

Rachel said...

Haha love the "paws" as you called them. It's all part of the fun right....? :) I NEED A NURSERY POST! I AM DYING!

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha... oh Lis I'm sorry you you cankles. But your toesies look pretty. Good luck with the last few days. Love you!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Mine were HORRIBLE with Dylan... they were hardly swollen with Presley. Something to do with boys? I really want to get together with you and Jon before you have the baby... are you feeling up to a night out, just dinner. Maybe saturday?