I guess I have been so busy obsessively NESTING that I haven't had time to stop and breathe after summer. Baby is due 3 weeks from today... and the intensity of this NESTING is not letting up. Maybe I'll post about the projects I've been working on, maybe I'll just finish them and put them behind me. Either way, the crisp air outside feels really good. Fall is here. Change is in the air...
This is one of my favorite photos of Mary at the beach this summer... I may as well post it and bid summer 2010 goodbye.

It was a wonderful summer, thank you sun, for making me happy. Thank you heat for warming me up. Thank you friends, thank you family, for such good times. Now I am officially ready (well almost ready) to cuddle up in sweats and hold a brand new little one.

6 comments:
Okay, I don't know why I have tears in my eyes but i do, so excited to meet your son! It's a special fall, one that you won't forget, for many reasons:) Love you and miss you
i'm ready to cuddle up in sweats and hold your new little one!
I love you my little nesting Lis - love you so so much. Can't wait for that baby to come so you can stop nesting and start cuddling. :)
The fall air really does feel so good. Glad it's finally here.
WELCOME BACK TO BLOG WORLD. We've missed you. Stay here :) Such a cute post and I couldn't agree with Juls more- so excited to hold your little boy. He is going to be so handsome and so loved! Can't wait! Love you!
Ah Mary is little girl now not a baby! Good luck with #2!
It was so fun to see you guys last week! Shall we try to get together before you have this next little one? I'll call you soon!
Post a Comment