
This little guy is growing up so fast. Yesterday, Adam called him a caterpillar. The hungry, hungry, caterpillar. He's 2 1/2 months old, weighs close to 15 lbs, and has the most kissable chubby cheeks I've ever seen. The past couple of weeks he has come to life smiling and cooing. He knows we are here, taking care of him! He is so precious, I just wish you could all get a squeeze from this cuddly little munchkin every day like I do.

Thanks Chris, for the pictures, and for the pirate shirt... I'm still so impressed you crafted this all on your own. (well, with a little bit of your wife's touch, right Kimmy?)

4 comments:
oh gosh, he's cute lis! i need to see him again soon. and i'm loving the nickname. i can only imagine how much jon loves it too. :)
I loved holding him this weekend and loving those rolls! You are doing a great job with him. . . He is going to just get more fun every month from here on out! Thanks for coming and being with me this weekend! I loved having you here, loved the scones, and I know you loved my singing.
I miss him. He is getting so big, and cuter every day. I love him and I love your family. You really are an amazing mom lis. So patient, even when little ashton has a schedule and mind of his own. I'm so proud of you. I love you.
Sounds like a big boy! He is so cute and I love that I can see his big sis in him. I can't believe I haven't met your kiddos yet.
I miss ya, girl!!
Post a Comment