Monday, March 7, 2011

Static


This stuff is perfect for my babies... It smells good, it makes their skin feel soft, and it never stings their eyes.

However, it has some side effects that aren't listed.

THIS is what it does to Mary's hair...


(Pictures courtesy of Jon's phone... taken at Costco, on the display couches)


I learned from a knowledgeable source that baby shampoo doesn't sting kids eyes, at the cost of over-drying their hair.

Do you have static problems?
My suggestion: Stop using baby shampoo and start with this $2 solution.


It totally helps!

6 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

This is the funniest post I have ever read!! Too cute.

Grapefruit said...

So funny. Jane's hair totally does that. But we don't use baby shampoo...so what's her excuse? Mary is getting so big!

The Nielsens said...

Good to know. And I LOVE that little boy of yours. He is a doll!!! And Mary is cute as always!

Emma said...

Ha Ha! I love the pics. Your kids are adorable.

Rachel said...

that is the CUTEST picture of mom and mary!!! She is the cutest and overdried or not her hair always looks perfect. Even for a 2 year old?! You are beautiful, it was so fun to see you this weekend. Love you.

Nield Family said...

Those are great pics! Mary's hair is crazy-love it! what about baby magic??