"Each moment of the year has its own beauty...
a picture which has never been seen before
and which shall never be seen again."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think it's perfectly alright to "Live in the Moment" sometimes,
especially with these little ones.
The past couple of days I feel like I just want to put my life on PAUSE,
...and hold them..... and kiss them..... and never let them grow up.
What moments of your day were beautiful?







5 comments:
I love the photo of Mary in the basket reading. Cute kiddos Lisa. And I love the short hair on you, it's darling!
You have such a beautiful family! And yes lots of great moments that I want to remember forever!
......SERIOUSLY THOUGH?!?! STOP letting them grow up. At least until I'm there to watch them with you. They are adorable. I cannot wait to squeeze these little guys. Mary is beautiful and Ashton is so big are you serious? He's 1 already. Gosh dangit. I love you all, and miss you so much!
Love your family!
Oh, I miss this stage! It is so much fun and goes by way too fast. So happy I got to see Mr. Ashton this past weekend. (Even though he was asleep the entire time!!!!!) He is so happy and sweet.
You're an awesome mom Lis!!!!
Post a Comment