Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lake Powell 2011













7 comments:

Kelly and Melissa said...

Those are seriously some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! When did Mary turn into a little lady. She looks so grown up holding the flag up. Who took all the awesome pics? I really enjoyed this post, but it has left me with a huge craving for long summer days in Lake Powell. Oh how I miss those days together. I have not been there since we have been married. 5 whole years! Seriously though, that is sad :( I'm happy for you though. Enjoy it for me! Love you!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Hey Miss! Mary IS so grown up... it was her very own idea to ride the surf board with her dad. I got a new camera and I am going a little crazy with it! Lake Powell is wonderful... we need to get you down with us sometime, I miss the good ole days! I LOVE LAKE POWELL, it's my favorite place on earth! Miss you!

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like such a blast!! You are always so cute, and your little ones are so big! How fun!!

Nield Family said...

Party on! Cute Mary girl... she was so brave by the end of the week, you made big steps with her! Love your cute little fmaily

Rachel said...

Those pictures are SO cute. Mary is so old and so beautiful. And that one of Ashton? Are you serious? He is SO dang cute. I can't wait to see them and YOU guys. AH. This made me miss everyone so much. I LOVE Lake Powell with my family. Can't wait for cali!

Becky H. said...

AHHHH, take me back there. so fun, and your kids were so adorable. What great shots you got of everyone. Your kids did great too, just want to squish them up! Love you!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Wow!! so much fun! I am so jealous. How amazing is that? Your kids are so cute! Lake Powell really is the BEST!