Friday, October 17, 2008

A New Obsession

I closed the book on recording my photos and journaling about them (a glorified way of saying the dreaded word, scrapbooking) for a time when school and work took the front seat in my life. I had the goal of catching up when life wasn't so crazy (don't we all hope for those moments, but they never seem to come?). 3 years went by, and still no progress in the record- keeping area of my life. Well my friends, life right now has taken a turn, and suddenly I have a few extra hours in my days, and I have turned back to my goal of catching up. The past 3 weeks I have done an entire year of our lives... I thought I would share a couple of pages that bring back fun memories.





I have a friend who designs digital scrapbooking images and I have gotten some ideas and downloads from her. This is her, Natalie Malan's, scrapbook blog

I still have 2 more years to catch up on, so here goes...

2 comments:

Lily said...

Lisa, I hear you. I am totally hooked on digital archiving (I hate the word scrapbooking) myself. I'm almost done with Jane's first year. And I just love that it's cheap and doesn't leave a mess behind. Good luck catching up...once your little girl arrives you will probably want to dedicate your energy to all things baby like I did!

hatanipai said...

Those are really cute Lisa. Once again, another talent to tack on your already over-flowing list.
(This is not Matt by the way...it's his better half.)