
We made some great memories at
Lake Powell this year. The first time with a baby was very different, but
Mary was a champ. We figured out once we got home that she is getting her first few teeth! She started
eating sweet potatoes and peas on the trip, and absolutely
LOVES eating with the grown-ups. She is
growing up so fast, Jon and I are both in denial. At the same time, she is getting more and more fun to
play with... rolling around, trying to sit up, and
GIGGLING! Along with the giggles and the teeth, she has found her voice... well, her scream. It's her new way of communicating.... let's just say, we are embracing it...

...AND HER
10 comments:
Okay she is so grown-up! How do these things happen so fast?! Teeth, I didn't know that!!! Love and miss you all. Waiting for you to get here...
So Cute Lisa! It was so good to see you and I hope that I see you again really soon!
oh my gosh so cute!! THANK YOU for updating your blog so much I love it!! I'm so glad we got to hangout that trip was so much fun. I love you lisee- best friends forever :)
It looks like you guys had a blast in Lake Powell! Mary is seriously so cute! She has the cutest smile. We move in a week so I need to plan a time that I can see you before we go.
She is so dang cute. And I love the way Jon looks at her. Truly a daddy's girl.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up! What a cutie! And I can't get over that blonde hair. It's so adorable!
She is a gorgeous little girl. I love her cheeks! Enjoy every moment cause it goes by way too fast!
OH my heck she is getting so big! She is so beautiful!!! We need to get together soon!
Seriously she is so dang cute, what a cute little family and grill! Love you all!
Ok , Mar Bear is the cutest! Lake Powell was great and she was a champ. Thanks for always coming to visit. AT least I have one grandchild who I can watch grow up and will let me hold her, that is when I can get her away from her first babysitter, (Rachel). You and Jon are the cutest parents, just love your brains out!!!
Post a Comment