With summer here in full swing, I haven't had much time to blog. Jon goes back to school in a couple of weeks, so I might be back on track then!
So far this summer has actually been better than expected, and we even replaced one of our supposed California trips with some big home projects. I LOVE SUMMER. Every day of it.
Mary is throwing me for a loop, as she becomes more and more independent and more and more frustrated that she can't talk very much. She is bursting with personality and becoming more expressive. This parenting thing is definitely a challenge. Lucky Jon and I are in it together.
As for now, happy summer! I hope you are enjoying yourselves and the warm weather!

3 comments:
FINALLY something besides DAUNTING! I have been checking DAILY. Such cute pictures of mary! That blog sounded as if you were going to sign off for the summer...you better update before summer is over sheesh! Cute post loved it can't wait to hangout! :)
We will have so much fun in Newport and Huntington in August, so hang in there 'cuz we will be going, going going! Its always a little bit hard to wait till the end of summer to go to the beach, but the weather is so much better end of July and August. Maybe we will need to do an early fall trip when the weather is still great at the beach but starting to get cool here. Love you Lisa!
You are such a darling mommy! what an adorable little Mary, just love her. Great pics. You are so cute with her, I am so proud of you. Love you all so much. And I love that I get to see her often. We are going to be buddies, we already are.
Post a Comment