Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ashton Jack Crosby

Born: Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 8:58pm
7 lbs 14 ozs.
18 1/2 inches long


That smile on my face is evidence of modern medicine... I LOVED getting to the hospital soon enough for an epidural! And that is pure joy without the searing pain.



Mary is adjusting... this is going to take some getting used to, but she is going to be alright, she's very helpful when she wants to be.

These are her new "big sister" pj's... she's a natural!

Safe and Sound.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

OH MY GOSH. Still gets me everytime. I neeeeeed to hold him. Cutest of mary helping with the bath. He's still so perfect- I love him and love your little family!

Kelly said...

That first picture is SO sweet. You and Rach and your new babies are making me baby hungry! Ashton and Mary are both so cute! I know you will be a great mommy of two.

Kelly and Melissa said...

Oh my gosh so adorable!! I still can't believe you have two now! I can't wait to see little Ashton's personality come to life. How fun him and Soph are only 4 months apart! Love it!

Becky H. said...

So darling Lisa. Loved the pic of you holding Ashton and Jon looking on with such love in his eyes and face. Every picture was so amazing.Like could Mary even get any cuter? Love your little family and glad to have you close. I'm only a phone call away! So proud of you, you are such a wonderful mother! Love you.

Grapefruit said...

He is so cute Lisa! Wish I could hold him! Hope you get some sleep tonight. Hang in there!

Emily and Alan said...

He is so cute Lise! I'm so glad I got to meet him. I'm so happy he is healthy and that everything is going well. Such a cute little family you have. Love you!

Larsens said...

Congrats Lisa he is so cute. Glad you got the good drugs this time! You have such a cute family. Don't worry it will take time to get used to 2 and they get used to eachother! Love ya!

Jennifer Lane said...

Oh my gosh....I cried looking at these pictures. especially seeing Mary all grown up...and then your new little son. Congrats Lis! I am so happy for you.

Emma said...

So adorable. These pictures make me so excited to meet my little guy! Love you and hope you are feeling good!

Linds Forrest said...

So so sweet! You look great right after a baby. Lis you're a star at everything you do. Hope all is well! Love ya!

The Nielsens said...

Holy cow! He already looks just like Mary! Your children are beautiful! I'm going to try to come see him this week now that we're back in town. I'll give you a call. Congratulations to all of you!

Stacy said...

What a sweet little guy, and Mary is already a great big sis... Enjoy the snuggles!

Barnes said...

So cute!! I love his name and love Mary's pjs--are they the one's from Park City? Can't wait to see you soon--hope you had a great birthday!

Natalie said...

So precious. The picture of him and Mary is to die for. Hope you guys are getting along ok. Seriously he's amazing. Sending lots of love. xo